Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

Early Sunday Pops and Nana took Joe ( my brother) and Me to Happy Jack's Pumpkin farm. Even though the sun wasn't hot, I have to protect my skin, so I wear sun screen and my hat. I can only be outside for a short amount of time.

Feeding the Goats and Lamb....


I'm growing tall.
The steroids have made me gain weight. I told my mom I was getting fat, none of my clothes fit me any more.

Getting my face painted, I did a lady bug because my family calls me Buggy or Bug. Because when i was in my moms tummy she talked to me and called me her Tater Bug... 

We've been at the farm for fifteen minutes......I'm already getting tired...My legs are beginning to ache, but we are going to go on a hayride to the pumpkin patch.


Pops helped me get my pumpkin, after walking up and down the patch, my legs were hurting so bad, this is because the disease I have attacks the cells in my muscles. I'm one of the lucky ones... right now its attacking my tummy, hips, and leg muscles. Sometime it attacks kids hearts, and other vital organs.










No comments:

Post a Comment